Blooma Softwood Corner Arbour
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Leave unadorned or decorate with climbing flowers to create an attractive feature that would brighten up any outdoor space
- Pressure treated
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- Serves as an attractive garden feature and provides a nice place to relax
- Fitting instructions - This arbour is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. A minimum of 2 people are required to build this arbour
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This arbour is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. A minimum of 2 people are required to build this arbour
- Comes with - Attractive diamond openings in side panels
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A pergola is basically an open roof, set on posts or columns. They are great for encouraging trailing plants such as wisteria or honeysuckle to spread up and over them and providing welcome shade in a sunny patch.
Pergolas can be placed at the entrance to your garden, over a pathway, against a wall to shade a seating area or are ideal for framing an ornament.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery