Bosch 10.8V 194W Cordless Multi Tool PMF 10.8 LI
[This is a block of tabs..]
- No load speed: 15000-20000 opm
- Speed control - Variable
- Allen key provided
- Accessories included: 1x battery pack PBA 10.8 V / 2.0 Ah, 1x BIM segment saw blade wood and metal 85 mm ACZ 85 EB, 1x delta sanding plate 93 mm AVI 93 G, 1x delta sanding sheet set wood 93 mm, 1x HCS plunge-cutting saw blade for wood 32x40 mm AIZ 32 EC and 1x 90-minute charger AL 1115 CV
Features and Benefits
- The all rounder with lithium-ion technology for sawing, cutting, routing, sanding and scraping
- Complete with the Bosch syneon chip, which intelligently controls energy for every project
- The cordless multifunction tool with lithium-ion technology for more mobility and easier working, even in hard-to-reach areas
- Multifunctional range of applications due to a wide range of accessories
- Guarantee can be extended up to 3 years when registering your tool with MyBosch within 28 days of purchase
|Batteries included||Battery included|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|No load speed||15000-20000opm|
|Blade change||Allen key provided|
|Depth adjustment||4-stage depth stop|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Carry case||Carry case|
|Cutting motion||Oscillating cutting action|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless professional digital multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires. Suitable for - Pinpoint indication of the object’s centre with the centre finder scale and display of material properties Comes with - Protective bag Operating range - 120 mm
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding. No load speed: 20000 opm Tool free blade change Accessories included: 2x 4Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs with state of charge indicator, 1x multi-voltage XR charger, 1x TStak kit box, 1x 31x43mm fast cut wood ...
This cordless multi tool is ideal for sanding wood or old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring, grout removal and scraping. No load speed: 7500-15000 rpm Speed control - Variable speed control Tool free blade change Accessories included: Sanding base + 3 sheets, 1 x segment blade, 1 ...