Bosch Floor Fitting Kit
Bosch Floor Fitting Kit
you save £11.50
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This floor fitting kit from Bosch is compatible with fits most multi-tool brands and.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Contents - 1 x ACZ85EB BIM segment saw blade, 1 x AIZ32BB BOM plunge-cutting saw blade, 1 x AIZ32EC HCS plunge-cutting saw blade and 1 x ATZ52SC HCS scraper
Features and Benefits
- ACZ85EB is suitable for cutting laminate and cutting door frames to length
- AIZ32BB is suitable for plunge-cutting into laminate and hard wood panels and for flush cutting wooden materials like dowels
- AIZ32EC is suitable for plunge and flush cutting in soft wood
- ATZ52SC is suitable for removing adhesives of; mortar, tile, carpet and paint residues
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery