Bosch PWB600 Foldable Vice Jaw Clamp Workbench, (W)680mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - For sawing, nailing, brushing and other DIY tasks
- Comes with - 4 clamping dogs
- Maximum weight capacity - 200 kg
Features and Benefits
- The robust bamboo work surface with integrated storage is suitable for versatile applications
- Both round workpieces and awkwardly shaped workpieces can be securely fixed using the flexible clamping jaws
- Due to its aluminium construction, the work bench is very flat when folded together. This ensures easy transport and space-saving storage
- The maximum clamping depth is 34 millimetres while the maximum span using the clamping jaws is 525 millimetres
|Clamp type||Vice jaw clamp|
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery