Bostik Cementone Brown Cement Colouring
£7.28 per KG
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
For concrete, mortar, render and screeds
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Suitable for - Concrete, mortar, render and screed
Features and Benefits
This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
- For concrete, mortar, render and screeds
- Lightfast colour
- Easily dispersed into the dry mix
- Does not affect performance of mix
- This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
For sand and cement which is 25 times the strength of conventional products Chemical care - Wear protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
These brown coloured circular soffit vents from Manrose helps to keep your home well ventilated. These circular soffit vents are the ideal replacement for an older or broken model. Guarantee - 1 year Accessories included - 5x70mm clip on soffit grilles
HardieBacker Cement Board is a backerboard for tile and stone, used as an alternative for plasterboard for tiling floors, bathrooms/wet rooms and masonry walls. Backerboard can also be used to tile bath panels or as a decorative lining sheet for multi-fuel/log burning stove installations Won’t rot, swell or warp ...
HardieBacker is made out of cement & allows for proper bonding of the board and tile. It does not rot, swell, or delaminate like plywood even in the wettest conditions Available in the 6mm thickness to help minimize the transition between floors Appropriate for all types of tile, including vinyl, ...