B&Q 230V Socket Tester
This simple and smart device can check the wiring status of any 13A plug sockets using both an easy to follow three LED code system and audible buzzer indication. The portable socket tester comes with clear usage instructions on the front of the casing so it can be used without any hassle.
- Guarantee - 3 year
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- This unit will not detect earth neutral reverse
|Indicator||Sound and light|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Although you can increase the number of sockets in a room by converting single sockets to doubles, there may be times when you need an extra socket where none exist already. In this case, you'll need to add a spur from a ring circuit. You can either run this from an existing socket, or from a junction box that's connected into the cable run of a suitable ring circuit. The circuit must have RCD protection.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed