B&Q Greenhouse Shading
This greenhouse shading is a great way to keep your plants shaded from too much sunlight. It comes with fixings supplied for quick and simple installation.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fixings supplied
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Out of stock for Click & Collect. Please check back soon.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Help & Advice
How to guides
A greenhouse will bring new life to your garden. It provides a controlled environment in which you can propagate plants - bringing some on early, protecting others from frost and growing exotic species in year-round warmth.
Whether you want to grow beautiful blooms or tasty fruit and vegetables a greenhouse can give you hours of pleasure and satisfaction. The good news is that you can buy one that will fit into almost any size of garden, no matter how small.
Before you buy your greenhouse, it's well worth considering a few key points:
- Where do you want to put your greenhouse? What is the ground like there, how much space is available and how much sun will it catch on a good day?
- What would you like grow? Are you just seeding or do you want to grow tall plants and vines?
- What is your budget? You can still love your greenhouse, but perhaps without some of the more advanced features found in some models.
- How close to your water and electricity supplies will the greenhouse be? This could determine the greenhouse you buy or change your overall budget.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed