B&Q Interior Filler 310ml
£8.10 per LTR
- Suitable for Filling gaps and cracks where movement can occur
- Can be used on Window frames, doors, door frames, skirtings and architraves
- Ready to use with a cartridge gun
- Flexible, Tough and durable finish with No shrinking
- 1 year Guarantee
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
|Material||Natural minerals, styrene acrylic copolymer and water|
|For use on||Wood, plaster, brick, ceramics and stone|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Mould resistant||Mould resistant|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed