£16 per M2
B&Q Natural Oak Real Wood Top Layer Flooring 2.03m² Pack
you save £8.12
£16 per M2
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days (excluding Saturday & Sunday)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
With an oak top layer and an attractive smooth finish, this real wood top layer flooring gives the appearance of solid wood. A hard wearing floor, its engineered base layer provides resistance to heat and moisture changes in your room. The click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Click fitting system
- Type of underlay required - Foam, woodfibre or polystyrene
Features and Benefits
Each plank of this oak flooring is unique in design, with variations in grain and colour which adds to the character of your floor. The grain pattern contains a beautiful display of the tree's annual growth with knots of various sizes. You are able to sand and re-lacquer the flooring 2-3 times, helping to prolong the life of your floor. The timeless beauty of natural wood will form an excellent background to all types of interior styles, whether classic or modern.
- Glueless fitting system for fast assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- Hypo-allergenic, the wood does not attract dust
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and revarnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Real wood top layer||2.5 mm thick|
|Suitable for splash areas||Not suitable for splash areas|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
When thinking about new flooring, choosing a hard option will guarantee a classic look that will wear well over time.
Our hard flooring options are:
- Available in solid oak, real wood top layer and laminate options
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean and look after
- Warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- Made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) ensuring that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment
- Available in a range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 6millimetres (mm) to 21mm
Read our guide to find out all about our hard flooring options and make the right choice for you and your home.
Fit the right flooring for the right room. Let our buyers guides advise you on what's best for your home. Add underfloor heating with our helpful instructions and learn the best way to lay wooden flooring. Tackle the flooring project in your home with the correct tools and advice. Know how to add the finishing touches to the doorways and add a trim to disguise edges. Don't forget to take care of your carpets or wood with aftercare treatment.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Perfect for busy living areas, these green carpet tiles will transform your room, making it an alluring, welcoming space. They are non-fraying and stain, bleach and bacteria resistant so they will stay looking new for longer. They're durable, comfortable under foot and will help provide warmth for your home. ...
These grey carpet tiles are non-fraying and stain, bleach and bacteria resistant, making them great for busy living areas. Their modern colour will suit most colour schemes and will give a sophisticated, stylish look in any room of the house. They're durable, comfortable under foot and will help provide warmth ...
Extra durable Recommended for Kitchen, bathroom, basement, bedroom, hall, living room, study, dining room and corridors. Also suitable for conference rooms, small offices, classrooms, boutiques and hotels. 12 years Warranty
Perfect for busy living areas, these blue carpet tiles will transform your room, making it an alluring, welcoming space. They are non-fraying and stain, bleach and bacteria resistant so they will stay looking new for longer. They're durable, comfortable under foot and will help provide warmth for your home. ...