B&Q Safety Helmet
[This is a block of tabs..]
This safety helmet is suitable for head, eye, and hearing protection when using any petrol or electric chainsaw.
- Exceeds the following safety standards: Helmet EN397-1995, ANSI Z89.1.1997. Visor EN1731F, ANSI Z87.1, EN166 3B. Ear Defenders EP167, EN352-3-1997, ANSI S3.19
Features and Benefits
- Chainsaw safety helmet with integral ear defenders and metal mesh face shield.
- Rotary dial for single handed head strap size adjustment.
- Six point fabric hanger for ultimate comfort.
- Flip up extra large metal mesh face shield for improved safety. This shield does not scratch or steam up like a plastic visor.
- Adjustable ear defenders.
|Standard||Exceeds the following safety standards: Helmet EN397-1995, ANSI Z89.1.1997. Visor EN1731F, ANSI Z87.1, EN166 3B. Ear Defenders EP167, EN352-3-1997, ANSI S3.19|
|Purpose||For head, eye, and hearing protection when using any petrol or electric chainsaw|
Help & Advice
How to guides
When you start a home improvement project, it's a good idea to take some precautions that will keep any mess and disturbance to a minimum. Be prepared before you start any work and remember, safety comes first.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This safety helmets must be worn sign is made from sturdy blue printed PVC. Simply apply to any internal and external smooth, flat and dry surface with it's easy self adhesive system. It's 200mm in height and 150mm in width, to make sure it's easily visible. Guarantee - 5 year ...