B&Q Water Sealant
£3.60 per L
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This water sealant is suitable for concrete, brick or block work.
- Recommended for - Concrete, brick and block work
- Application - Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from loose material
Features and Benefits
- Water proofing
- formulation penetrates deep below the surface
- Forms a water resistant barrier
|Drying time||Approx. 2-4hours|
|Stain resistant features||Stain resistant|
|Suitable for||Concrete, Brick or block work|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 1L damp seal from Ronseal is ideal for covering damp, water & other household stains, and is a must have purchase for any redecorating project around the interior of your home. It dries in 4 hours and comes in an easily storable tin can. For added convenience, you'll only ...
This white sealant & gap filler from Stikatak is suitable for use in the interior of your home. Simply apply and leave to dry. Once dried, it's mould resistant. Ideal for laminate and wood flooring. Guarantee - 1 year Water resistant