Brushed Straight Handrail Post (W)40mm
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Create an attractive, contemporary finish to your staircase with a Rothley stainless steel handrail
Features and Benefits
The Rothley stainless steel handrail system provides a modern, sleek alternative to traditional wooden handrails. All of the handrail system fixings are covered so no visible screws when fitted makes for a neat and stylish appearance. Available in both a chrome and a brushed finish.
- Features a stylish brushed finish
- To fit Rothley Handrail to a horizontal surface
- Covered fixings so no visible screws when fitted
- Plastic insert prevents tube getting scratched when fitting
- Do not use as a Wall Bracket
Help & Advice
How to guides
Over the years, you may find that some of your stairs work loose from their fittings. Or they might dry out and shrink slightly, causing creaks and squeaks when you climb them. Here are some of the steps you can take to repair them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This primed handrail will add style to any staircase, and is designed for use with the 32mm spindles. Pre-primed saving you time as no need to treat and undercoat before painting Guarantee - 10 years Building regulations - Part K Use the universal handrail to newel post fixing kit for ...
Decorative finishing cap for a newel post Ease of application: Easy installation simply glues to the top of the newel post with appropriate adhesive. Easy to install as there us no need for fixing connectors. The glass panels simply slot in to the handrail and baserail and is secured with ...