Canadian Spa Toronto 5 - 6 Person Hot Tub
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Toronto Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 44
- Comes with - 1x 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating spa cover, 1x premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 1x waterfall, 1x installed set of filters and installation
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
The Toronto spa features a hydrotherapy seat, a relaxing lounger and a corner seats providing a variety of seating options
- 5-6 hydro-massage seats including 1 no-float lounger seat and 44 powerful jets for added relaxation
- iPod/MP3 enabled music system including; 2 x waterproof retractable speakers & a standard headphone jack compatible with most MP3 players. Built-in high quality amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics & Premium LED mood lighting system.
- Mountain Pure™ self clean spa - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification and 100 square foot filtration to sift contaminants from the water. Spa shells are made from Lucite® SPA with Microban® which means your spa surface will stay cleaner between cleanings. Microban protection inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface of the spa.
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base.
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery.
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|RCD||RCD not included|
|Number of seats||5 - 6 person|
|Material Type||Microban Acrylic|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)213, (D)82cm|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
U-Can Waterproof Repair Mortar is a water-resistant mortar for use in wet areas! A specialist product that is simple to use. Ideal for repairing drains and areas around plumbing, grouting in taps, fountains & gutters. Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product. See label ...
High strength concrete repair mortar is ideal for repairing concrete floors, paths & steps with high foot traffic, especially on edges Easy to use, conveniently packaged mortar, add water and mix in the tub Sets in approximately 1 hour
Easifix exterior render repair kit, restores exterior rendered walls to create a perfect finish. Contents: Kit contains filling knife, gloves, mixing tool and step-by-step instructions Bonds strongly to existing render
Brick and Wall Mortar is a convenient method for repointing of mortar joints or brick laying small areas. Ideal for brick laying and repairs to walls Easy to use, conveniently packaged mortar, add water and mix in the tub Sets in approximately 6 hours