Canadian Spa Toronto 6 Person Hot Tub
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Toronto Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 44
- Comes with - 1x 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating spa cover, 1x premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 1x waterfall, 1x installed set of filters and installation
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
The Toronto spa features a hydrotherapy seat, a relaxing lounger and a corner seats providing a variety of seating options
- 5-6 hydro-massage seats including 1 no-float lounger seat and 44 powerful jets for added relaxation
- iPod/MP3 enabled music system including; 2 x waterproof retractable speakers & a standard headphone jack compatible with most MP3 players. Built-in high quality amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics & Premium LED mood lighting system.
- Mountain Pure™ self clean spa - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification and 100 square foot filtration to sift contaminants from the water. Spa shells are made from Lucite® SPA with Microban® which means your spa surface will stay cleaner between cleanings. Microban protection inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface of the spa.
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base.
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery.
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa on 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Litre capacity (L)||980L|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|RCD||RCD not included|
|Number of seats||6 person|
|Material Type||Microban Acrylic|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)213, (D)82cm|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Bere 11x11 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 28mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Flooring and hot tub not included Comes with Felt tiles 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been ...
This cleaning solution helps remove built up debris from your filter pleats. Think of it like washing up liquid for your hot tub filters. Dissolve the powder in a bucket of warm water and leave your filters to soak overnight. Then rinse with fresh water and leave to dry. Recommended ...
This grey spa cover, made from marine grade vinyl and insulated foam, is perfect for keeping your hot tub water well insulated and clean from debris when your hot tub is not in use. Suitable for- Rectangular spas with rounded corners which is not inflatable that has an existing cover ...
This bar table features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant, synthetic rattan over a rust-proof and heavy-gauge aluminium frame. It includes a tempered glass-top allowing you to conveniently relax in the spa with a drink by your side Suitable for- All round hot tubs including ...