Canadian Spa Toronto 6 Person Hot Tub
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Toronto Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 44
- Comes with - 1x 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating spa cover, 1x premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 1x waterfall, 1x installed set of filters and installation
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
The Toronto spa features a hydrotherapy seat, a relaxing lounger and a corner seats providing a variety of seating options
- 5-6 hydro-massage seats including 1 no-float lounger seat and 44 powerful jets for added relaxation
- iPod/MP3 enabled music system including; 2 x waterproof retractable speakers & a standard headphone jack compatible with most MP3 players. Built-in high quality amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics & Premium LED mood lighting system.
- Mountain Pure™ self clean spa - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification and 100 square foot filtration to sift contaminants from the water. Spa shells are made from Lucite® SPA with Microban® which means your spa surface will stay cleaner between cleanings. Microban protection inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface of the spa.
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base.
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery.
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa on 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|RCD||RCD not included|
|Number of seats||6 person|
|Material Type||Microban Acrylic|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)213, (D)82cm|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Bere 11x11 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 28mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Flooring and hot tub not included Comes with Felt tiles 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been ...