Canadian Spa Yukon 2 Person Hot Tub
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Yukon Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 16
- Comes with - Hard top spa cover, steps & installed set of filters
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
The Yukon fits almost any location. This compact spa is packed with all the features of a full size spa. It easily accommodates 2 adults.
- 2 hydro-massage seats and 16 powerful jets for added relaxation
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base.
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/13 Amp outdoor socket within 8ft of the spa.
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 4m width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 50A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|Number of seats||2 person|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)100, (D)74cm|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
U-Can Waterproof Repair Mortar is a water-resistant mortar for use in wet areas! A specialist product that is simple to use. Ideal for repairing drains and areas around plumbing, grouting in taps, fountains & gutters. Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product. See label ...
Easifix exterior render repair kit, restores exterior rendered walls to create a perfect finish. Contents: Kit contains filling knife, gloves, mixing tool and step-by-step instructions Bonds strongly to existing render
U-Can Pothole & Drive Repair is the quick and easy way to repair driveways and paths. No specialist tools required. It's so simple, anyone can do it. Leaves no mess and no clean up. Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product. See label for ...
Render repair mortar is a convenient method of carrying out render repairs to small areas of damaged render. Each 5kg tub will produce enough render to cover 15 standard bricks to a depth of 10mm or fill a brick size hole. Easy to use, conveniently packaged mortar, add water and ...