Canadian Spa Yukon 2 Person Hot Tub
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Yukon Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 16
- Comes with - Hard top spa cover, steps & installed set of filters
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
The Yukon fits almost any location. This compact spa is packed with all the features of a full size spa. It easily accommodates 2 adults.
- 2 hydro-massage seats and 16 powerful jets for added relaxation
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base.
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/13 Amp outdoor socket within 8ft of the spa.
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 4m width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 50A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|Number of seats||2 person|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)100, (D)74cm|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
5"/3" Thick tapered cover for unparalleled heat retention, 5" Skirt length, Commercial quality zipper, 6 Locking straps for added protection, Tough mesh bottom with rugged reinforced stitching, Includes curb side delivery Suitable for- Swift Current Portable Spa Plug And Play 10 kg Guarantee - 1 year
U-Can Waterproof Repair Mortar is a water-resistant mortar for use in wet areas! A specialist product that is simple to use. Ideal for repairing drains and areas around plumbing, grouting in taps, fountains & gutters. Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product. See label ...
The Canadian Spa Chemical Kit will include: 800gm Chlorinating Granules, 1 kg Spa Shock, 750gm pH Up, 1 kg pH Down, 750gm Alkalinity Boost, 500 mL Foam Free , 500 mL Control, 500mL Spa Clear, Test Strips, Instructional Guide. Suitable for- All Hot Tubs & Swim Spas 8 kg Guarantee ...