Carolina Plastic Garden Storage Box
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Carolina plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Maximum volume capacity - 1200 L
- Locking mechanism - Padlock-ready door bolt for added security
- 1 year B&Q Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Can accommodate two 240L council wheelie bins which are easy to access with double doors and piston-operated lid for a smooth opening
- This garden storage box is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this garden storage box
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Colour description||Grey brown|
|Locking mechanism||Padlock-ready door bolt for added security|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Perfect for office and bathroom storage, this rectangular small box from Compactor's Hang-It range requires no drilling and can be easily repositioned thanks to it's specially designed adhesive patch that leaves no marks on the wall. The transparent adhesive patch creates a vacuum or air and friction which ...
Top boxes are a great way of adding matching wall storage to your bedroom furniture. They look great joined too matching wardrobes and placed around the bed head to maximise your wall space. Fixings supplied Assembly required Size: (H)416mm x (W)883mm x (D) 570mm