Cooke & Lewis Oak Effect 50/50 Shelf Pack
[This is a block of tabs..]
This oak effect 50/50 shelf pack by Cooke & Lewis is constructed from a durable FSC approved recycled fibres & wood, ideal for use in most rooms around your home. For easy installation, it comes with fixings supplied. Compatible with Either a 600mm larder cabinet or a standard fridge freezer cabinet.
- Guarantee: 10 years Warranty
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
With Cooke & Lewis Clic cabinets you can achieve a beautiful new kitchen in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional flat-packed cabinets. It's so easy - panels simply click together using Uniclic technology - no screws, no tools, no glue!
- To complete this cabinet you will also need: Clic 600mm Oak Cabinet End Panels
- Easy to assemble, no tools required. Up to 3 times faster to construct than flat-packed cabinets.
- No visible fittings because of UNICLIC technology
- Available in white and oak finishes
- To create a standard 50/50 fridge freezer cabinet you will need Door Pack E2 x 2 (framed ranges) or Pack E (non-framed ranges)
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Recycled fibres & wood|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Choosing the right cabinet door is a major part of the transformation of a kitchen - whether you’re designing from scratch or sprucing up what’s already there. As well as a great range of styles, we also stock options that cater to every budget, ensuring that you can find what you need to create your dream kitchen.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery