Cooke & Lewis Santoro Full Pedestal Basin & Toilet
[This is a block of tabs..]
An all-in-one pack from Cooke and Lewis, a simple solution for a bathroom project.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
- Comes with Wash-basin, wall-hung fixing kit and full pedestal, toilet and cistern
Features and Benefits
Clean, defined lines are given a chic twist with subtle curves to create our Santoro close-coupled toilet and full pedestal basin. Team with the latest taps and accessories to ensure your bathroom is at the height of modern design and finish.
- Cooke & Lewis Santoro Contemporary Close-Coupled Toilet with Soft Close Seat - (H)790mm x (W)360mm x (D)620mm
- Cooke & Lewis Santoro Square Full Pedestal Basin - (H)840mm x (W)560mm x (D)450mm
- If you're looking for bathroom ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new bathroom.
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee our toilets for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your bathroom is available at B&Q. From our range of shower enclosures, to our basin mixer taps. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal bathroom, down to the very last tile.
- Featuring a modern soft close function, this toilet seat closes slowly and quietly when put down. As well as preventing damage to your toilet, this is one more step to helping you create a relaxed and peaceful bathroom.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 4.5 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 3 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
|Toilet flush||Dual flush|
|Compatibility||Horizontal, vertical, left or right soil stack direction|
|Toilet back||Open back|
|Toilet mounting||Floor mounted|
|Standard||BS EN 14688:20006 & BS EN 997 CL2|
Help & Advice
How to guides
You may want to change your kitchen tap for a number of reasons. It may not be working efficiently or you might want to update and refresh your kitchen. Either way, replacing a kitchen tap is relatively straightforward with a little planning and the right tools for the job.
For this project, we are going to install a monobloc mixer tap in a sink with a single hole.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
An all-in-one pack from Cooke and Lewis, the Romsey suite is inspired by traditional design to bring a touch of classic elegant style into any bathroom. 10 year Guarantee Fixings not supplied Comes with Cooke & Lewis Romsey close coupled toilet with standard seat, Cooke & Lewis Romsey 2 tap ...
This open back close-coupled toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Santoro range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush. 10 years Guarantee Fixings supplied Assembly required Soft close seat