Cozify Smart Home Hub
Cozify Smart Home Hub
you save £80.00
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Cozify is a wireless smart home hub that is easy to set-up, use and expand. The Cozify Hub connects smart devices from different manufacturers into one seamlessly working entity. Everything is controlled from the intuitive Cozify app.
- Cozify connects with your smart devices and automates their activities (Connectivity options include Zigbee, ISM band (433 MHz), Wi-Fi, Z-Wave & BT LE)
- Comes with: Cozify hub, AC power adapter, Ethernet cable & quick guide
- iOS (6.0 or later), Android (4.1 or later) & Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- Compatibility: Philips Hue, Sonos, Belkin WeMo, Osram lightify, NYCE and Centralite sensors, Heiman smoke detectors, Proove and NEXA
Features and Benefits
Cozify is a home automation hub, which gives you control of your smart devices through a single app. Most smart devices from different manufacturers have individual apps, this handy hub allows you to operate all devices with one simple interface.
- The Cozify hub automatically discovers all supported wireless devices when attached to your home network
- It can give you basic control of devices, like turning your smart lights, devices and music on and off using the Cozify app
- You can create rules to improve your experience at home, for example setting the lights to turn on when you enter the room
- Using the app, you can switch devices on and off, set themes, create new rules and a lot more over any internet connection
- With the Cozify app, you can to set the Cozify home automation to send a notification when your family come home without any additional devices
|Primary power supply||Mains|
|Number of LEDs||1|
Help & Advice
A smart home contains devices that can be controlled when you’re at home and when you’re not. It’s all about increasing the control you have over the day-to-day running of your home. So you can be on the go and still connected to it via innovative gadgets and appliances that are changing the way we live our lives.
A smart home, also commonly known as home automation, offers a number of different types of device – from cameras to lighting, central heating thermostats to energy monitors – all designed to be controlled remotely. All you need is an internet connection then you can easily access these home devices from your smartphone or tablet.
You might even have a smart home without realising it, as many TV boxes can be controlled remotely through a smartphone app. So why stop at just setting your favourite TV programme to record while on the go? Why not also set your home lighting and central heating? Check in on your pet while you’re at work or monitor your energy usage? Having a smart home not only gives you peace of mind, but could also save you money as it helps you use your appliances more efficiently.
And it’s all about choice. You decide how smart you want your home to be. Opt for one device or many. Sync up the devices so that they work together or keep them independent. Start with just one and then add more to it later on. Having a smart home is all about giving you more control over how your home works and finding what’s best for you.
Why do I want a Smart Home?
It saves you money
Do you know how much it costs to run your home every day? You do when your home is smart. Home automation devices, such as gas and electricity monitors, help you gauge your energy usage so you can see where and when your money is being spent. They also make it easier to change energy supplier by finding the best deals for you. And it’s not just about understanding your energy usage, but actively improving it as well. Remotely controlling your home’s devices helps them run more efficiently with no more energy wasted. Switch devices on and off remotely; set them to your schedule and some even notice when you’re away and turn themselves off – all small changes that can mean big savings.
It keeps you safe
Protect your home and enjoy peace of mind with a smart home. Cameras enable you to keep a friendly eye on the home while you’re away, so you can check in with the kids, elderly relatives or even snoop a little on your pets. While the smoke and CO2 alarm offers phone messages that immediately alert you if there’s a problem, all helping to put your mind at rest that all is well when you’re not home.
It makes life easier
Enjoying remote control over your home makes life easier. You’re no longer limited to using appliances only when you’re home, but have the freedom to do it as and when it suits you. Make your house work to your schedule.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The Loop Gas Monitor adds gas monitoring capabilities to the Loop Electricity Monitoring kit allowing dual fuel customers to completely control their energy spend. All the features available for Loop Electricity are also available for Loop Gas Pack includes Loop Gas Monitor, fixing plates and stand. Product ...
Loop shows you how much you're spending on electricity allowing you to budget, control and save money on your bills. Loop also continuously monitors the UK's available energy deals and will automatically advise when a more competitive deal becomes available allowing typical users to save over £150 per ...
This motion sensor comes with an infra-red technology which detects movement in a monitored area, and will alert you of any changes via the SwannOne app Suitable for day & night indoor use Comes with: 3M command strips, Swann One deterrent stickers & 2x AAA batteries Requires SwannOne smart hub ...
This white & grey key fob remote control from Swann works with your existing swannone system by providing a quick way to activate home, away or night modes with a press of a button, and if you require assistance, the panic button can be used to alert your contact list. ...