Crocus Romance Bulbs
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Pack quantity - 15
- These bulbs are grown from cultivated stock. Our bulbs are guaranteed to flower in their first season
- Planting Season: August - December. Flower/Harvest: Feb-March
- Genus - Crocus chrysanthus
Features and Benefits
Crocus Romance has beautiful creamy-yellow flowers and are one of the first to emerge in spring. They are ideal for planting in lawns, borders, rock gardens or containers and will provide colour for years to come. They combine well with Snowdrops.
- Crocus Romance has beautiful creamy-yellow flowers and is one of the first to emerge in spring
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Water well during dry spells and top dress with a general purpose plant food as the last flowers fades. Allow foliage to die down naturally. If planted in grass, do not now until foliage has yellowed. Flowering results should improve each year
- RHS Perfect for Pollinators
|Soil type||Clay, loam, or sand|
|Soil pH||pH 5-7|
|Rate of growth||Average|
|Eventual height & spread||10x8 cm|
|Watering needs||Every month|
|Storage details||Keep in a cool and dry place|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Summer may be over - but that doesn’t mean your outdoor space has to be dull. Keep the colour going into autumn, and beyond, by growing a range of plants that maintain your garden's interest through the colder months.
There is a wide range of hardy shrubs, conifers, heathers and perennials that will keep your garden colourful despite the cold. And a lot of them will keep growing back for several years making them great value for money. So whether you’re looking to brighten your borders or replace faded pot displays with something that’ll look good on dull winter days, we’ve got some fresh planting ideas for you.
Ensuring that your plants have sufficient access to water without being drowned or spoiled is something you'll need to stay on top of at all times, as the weather conditions and the needs of your garden will be shifting and changing regularly. There are a huge variety of irrigation tools available to assist with this, in this guide we'll help you to decide which ones you can use to help your garden reach its full potential.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 170 seeds Planting Season: February- late April - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April, August-September - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes and hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun