DeWalt 1150W 184mm Circular Saw D26320-GB
- Product rating
This corded circular saw
- 5000 rpm no load speed
- 65mm maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees and maxium cut at 45 degree mitre
- 184mm diameter TCT
- Features a cable, and
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- High torque motor gives durability and power for cutting jobsite and joinery materials
- Pressed steel shoe for strength and durability
- Efficient dust extraction port to minimize airborne dust particles when connected to an extractor unit
- Gears and drive spindle are mounted in durable cast aluminium housing
- Guarantee - 1 year
|No load speed||5000rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||65mm|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-50°|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed