DeWalt Extreme Mixed Drill Bit Set, 100 Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
This DeWalt mixed drill bit set comes with 100 pieces and can be used with wood, masonry and metal, and organised in a carry case.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - Masonry drill bits (4mm x 75mm), (5mm x 85mm), (6mm x 100mm x 2mm), (7mm x 100mm), (8mm x 120mm x 2mm), metal drill bits (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm and 7mm), nut setter (6mm, 8mm and 10mm), pivoting bit tip holder, impact torsion (25mm) screw driver bits (PZ1, PZ2 x 30, PZ3, PH1 x 2, PH2 x 27, PH3, T15, T20 x 2, T25, T30, SL4/6x2 and SL6/8x2), holesaws (32mm, 38mm, 44mm and 54mm), holesaw mandrel and pilot drill bit, cleanable nut setter (8mm), plastic carry and robust TSTAK drawer
Features and Benefits
Drill bits are stronger, faster drilling & longlasting than standard DeWalt equivalents. Impact-ready magnetic nut driver provides a consistently strong hold with no clogging from filings
- Optimised tip design and superior carbide grade ensures better bit penetration with outstanding durability and consistent drilling life
- Torsion zone provides optimum bit flex for long life in impact and high torque screw driving applications
- Optimum bit fitment for speed & efficiency
- Straight shank for quick release
- Adjustable length between 75-120 mm
|Number of pieces||100|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery