Diall Frame Fixing (Dia)10mm (L)80mm, Pack of 6
[This is a block of tabs..]
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 42.9 kg).
Features and Benefits
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life. Extended zig-zag pattern ensures enhanced expansion. Special design with anti-rotation lugs.
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame
- Tough nylon sleeve prevents frame distortion during tightening
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame.
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life.
|Material||Nylon & steel|
|Screw/Bolt head type||Washer hex head|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 9" roller frame and sleeve from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has been designed for comfort whilst working. Non-skid bearing system roller featuring soft-grip handle, designed for comfortable use Features a durable stick system frame. ...
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting. Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation. ...
This pack of 25 plastic hammer-in plugs from Diall are ideal for fixing styrofoam and wool insulation. Fitting instructions - Drill a hole of 10mm diameter and depth in the surface. Hammer the plug into the hole until fixing depth is reached Fixings supplied