Diall Frame Fixing (Dia)10mm (L)160mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This frame fixing is ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. It's great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 42.9 kg).
Features and Benefits
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life. Extended zig-zag pattern ensures enhanced expansion. Special design with anti-rotation lugs.
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame
- Tough nylon sleeve prevents frame distortion during tightening
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame.
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life.
|Material||Nylon & steel|
|Screw/Bolt head type||Washer hex head|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery