Diall Hammer-In Plug (Dia)10mm (L)140mm, Pack of 10
[This is a block of tabs..]
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation.
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary.
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario.
- Designed for push-through installation.
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations.
|Screw/Bolt head type||Countersunk head|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of 50 plastic plasterboard plugs from B&Q are designed for use on plasterboard walls and ceilings and for ducting, light switches and light weight objects. Fitting instructions - Drill hole with appropriate drill bit through the plasterboard. Compress the plug and insert into the hole. Tap until ...
This pack of 100 nylon wall plugs from DeWalt are . They're light duty and can be used on a range of locations around your home. 1 year Durability: Light duty Compatibility: 4mm wood or chipboard screws Anti-rotation barbs resist spinning in the hole Heavily ribbed design improves pull-out strength ...
This pack of two nylon multipurpose plugs from Fischer are ideal for use in concrete, brickwork, stone, block work and plasterboard (maximum loads: 30 kg). screw size (dia) 8 - 10 mm. The Fischer universal fixing is an all-rounder made of high-quality nylon. It helps to expand knots in hollow ...
This pack of 20 nylon multipurpose plugs from Fischer are ideal for use in concrete, brickwork, stone, block work, plasterboard (maximum loads: 10 kg) and hollow materials (maximum loads: 20 kg). The Fischer universal fixing UX is a plastic fixing made of high-quality nylon. It expands in solid building materials ...