Dimplex Opti-Myst Electric Fire Suite
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This reduces the overall heat output required during use, helping you use less energy and reduce running costs. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Flame effect - Optimyst 3D flame effect with & without heat
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
The Dimplex Opti-Myst electric fireplace suite is an ideal alternative to a gas or solid fuel fire. It comes in a timeless ivory white finish, and is suitable for many rooms including lounge, dining room and conservatory.
- Engineered with Opti-Myst technology, the flame effect is fully three dimensional and uses ultrasonic technology to create an ultra-fine water mist, which is then illuminated to create the ‘flames’ and the ‘smoke’. Combined with a realistic log effect fuel bed it creates the smart illusion of a real fire. The flames are created by filling a water tank beneath the fuel bed and it is completely safe
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings
- Flame can be used independently from heat
- Requires an electrical point within reach of your appliance
|Fuel bed type||Log effect|
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heat output||1000W & 2000W|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery