Dremel 10.8V Cordless Multi Tool 8200
Dremel 10.8V Cordless Multi Tool 8200
you save £15.00
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- No load speed: 30000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable speed control
- EZ change system
- Accessories included: 1 x Dremel 8200, 1 x Detailers grip attachment, 1 x 402 Mandrel, 1 x 401 Mandrel, 1 x 402 Speedclic mandrel, 1 x 191 high speed cutter, 2 x 541 Aluminium oxide cutting disc, 1 x 83322 Silicon carbide grinding stone, 1 x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 1 x 404 Bristle brush 13mm, 2 x Polishing wheel 26mm, 2 x 414 Polishing wheel 13mm, 1 x 421 Polishing compound, 2 x SC456 Speedclic metal cutting wheels, 3 x 540 Cut off wheels, 2 x 432 Sanding bands 13mm, 3 x 408 Sanding bands, 5 x 413 Sanding discs, 5 x 411 Sanding discs, 1 x 407 Sanding band & mandrel
Features and Benefits
- 3 LED battery gauge to monitor battery power.
- High power 36mm electric motor for all your high demanding cutting jobs and more.
- Slide speed switch for full variable speed control up to 30.000 RPM.
- Separate on/off switch with collet lock-out function prevents from accidentally activating the collet lock.
- 1 Hour battery charger
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|No load speed||30000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||EZ change system|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Carry case||Soft case|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless professional digital multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires. Suitable for - Pinpoint indication of the object’s centre with the centre finder scale and display of material properties Comes with - Protective bag Operating range - 120 mm
This 18V cordless second fix nailer from DeWalt fires 32-63mm at a rate of 240fpm. This comes with dcn660p2-gb, 2x 50ah li-ion xr batteries, multi-voltage charger & 2x non-marking tips. 2 batteries x 18V 5Ah Nail length -32-63 mm Suitable for - Skirting, door jams, architrave, beading, cladding, cabinet trim, ...
Comes with - 2x 1.5Ah Li-on batteries, multi-voltage charger, belt hook, heavy duty kit box & magnetic bit holder No load speed: 0-600/2000 rpm Torque settings: 14 3 drill functions; Drill, hammer drill & driver 2 speed variable speed gearbox
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding. No load speed: 20000 opm Tool free blade change Accessories included: 2x 2Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs with state of charge indicator, 1x multi-voltage XR charger, 1x TStak kit box, 1x 31x43mm fast cut wood ...