Dremel Corded Multi-Tool 3000
This corded multi-tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- No load speed: 10,000-33,000 rpm
- Variable speed control
- Accessories included: 1 x Dremel 3000, 1 x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 2 x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1 x 403 Bristle Brush 19mm, 4 x 540 cut off wheels, 1 x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 1 x 407 sanding band & mandrel 13mm 60 grit, 2 x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit 1 x 150 drill bit, 1 x 401 mandrel, 1 x 402 mandrel
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Dremel 3000
- 15 high quality accessories
- Innovative EZ Twist Nosecap
|No load speed||10,000-33,000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed