Evolution 1200W 240V 210mm Table & Mitre Saw FURY6
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This table & mitre saw is ideal for for perfectly cutting mitre & bevel angles through a wide range of materials with a single blade.
- No load speed - 3500 rpm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 55mm
- Maximum cutting length at 90° of 115mm
- Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre right - 45°
- Blade diameter - 210mm
Features and Benefits
- Utilising patented professional RAGE® technology. Cut steel, aluminium, wood (even nail embedded wood) plastic & more, with just one multipurpose TCT blade
- Capable of cutting mild steel. Unlike alternate methods it produces very little heat, burrs & virtually no sparks, leaving an instantly workable finish
- Table Saw - Sturdy rip fence allows for fast, accurate straight cuts to be made on wood materials. Do not cut metal or metallic materials when the machine is configured as a table saw. Mitre Saw mode - Mitre stops (left & right) at 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, 35°, 40° & 45°
- Switching between functions is quick & simple, plus the dedicated on/off switches for both mitre & table saw ensures ultra safe operation. The saw is also workbench mountable & supplied with rubber suction feet which help to keep it firmly in place on work surfaces
- Guarantee - 3 years
|No load speed||3500rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||55mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° bevel||25mm|
|Maximum cutting length at 90°||115mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum mitre right||45°|
|Preset mitre stops||0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45°|
|Blade type||Multipurpose TCT blade|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Push on/off switch|
Help & Advice
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
With eight teeth per inch, this 15" high quality c75 steel blade panel saw from Irwin is specifically designed for domestic and trade use. The triple ground teeth make short work of the material you need to cut down to size. It comes with an ergonomically designed, soft grip handle ...
This JCB tile hole saw is suitable for use with glass and tile hole saws from 4-83 mm. It's 180mm in length by 140mm in width. It's compatible with water cooling systems. Bearing guided for smoother drilling & longer life Easy to attach with a secure suction back Compatible with ...
With 11 teeth per inch, this 65mn steel 350mm panel saw from Mac Allister is specifically designed for domestic and trade use, gives a fine finish cut. It comes with an ergonomically designed, soft grip handle so you can work for a prolonged period of time. With a 45° and ...
With seven teeth per inch, this 65mn steel 500mm panel saw from Mac Allister is specifically designed for domestic and trade use, gives a rough cut. It comes with an ergonomically designed, soft grip handle so you can work for a prolonged period of time. With a 45° and 90° ...