Feature Water Butt, 320L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Ideal for conserving water by collecting rainwater
- Holds up to 320 litres
- Made from High density plastic, Resistant to both high and low temperatures, as well as heavy impacts
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
- Collecting rainwater is good for the environment – especially during times of water shortage – and it is also better for garden plants than tap water
- Supplied with removable plant tray, felt mat and half turn tap
- 47cm base diameter, 67cm top diameter
- Temperature range:Min -65°C - Max +85°C
|Material||High density plastic|
|Colour description||Light grey|
Help & Advice
How to guides
An essential element of any successful and healthy garden, water isn't an infinite resource. And as such, we all try and do our best to conserve water and only use what we need. This can be tricky when caring for your outdoor plants in hot weather, especially when temporary use bans are introduced.
That's where we can help. We’ll talk you through four top ways to use water as efficiently as possible in your garden. From recycling leftover water from your domestic chores to collecting and harvesting rainwater, so that none is wasted.
For more advice on caring for your garden during a hot spell, check out our helpful how to article.
Ensuring that your plants have sufficient access to water without being drowned or spoiled is something you'll need to stay on top of at all times, as the weather conditions and the needs of your garden will be shifting and changing regularly. There are a huge variety of irrigation tools available to assist with this, in this guide we'll help you to decide which ones you can use to help your garden reach its full potential.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery