FireAngel Co Alarm
you save £25.00
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This co alarm uses electrochemical sensors to effectively detect dangerous carbon monoxide fumes and alert you to their release. Recommended for use in any room that contains a fuel burning appliance. For additional reassurance when away from home, this alarm is portable so can be taken on holiday as well as installed within a home.
- 10 year Lithium Battery powered
- Test and silence button and Low battery warning signal
- Easy to install with fixings provided
- 5 years Warranty
Features and Benefits
With built-in radio-frequency technology, the FireAngel W2-CO-10X carbon monoxide (CO) alarm can be wirelessly interconnected with up to 50 Wi-Safe 2 devices. When dangerous levels of CO are detected, the W2-CO-10X sounds an 85dB audible alarm and sends a wireless signal to all other devices interconnected within the same system, causing these to also sound. The Wi-Safe 2 CO alarm has a 10 year lifespan and is fitted with a sealed battery, negating the need for annual battery replacement.
- Comes with 1 x Alarm , 2 x fitting screws
- Sealed 10 year battery powered CO alarm
- Can be wirelessly interlinked with up to 50 Wi-Safe 2 devices
- Can be wall mounted or left free standing
- An interlinked system provides the earliest possible warning of danger
|Primary power supply||Battery powered|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery backup||Battery backup|
|Standard||BS EN 14604:2005|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery