Firemizer Fire Fuel Saver
[This is a block of tabs..]
Firemizer reduces the burn rate and spreads the heat evenly across your fire to ensure all of the fuel is burnt thoroughly, enabling you to enjoy your perfect fire for longer!
- Firemizer has been designed for use in the majority of domestic wood-burning & multi-fuel stoves
- Suitable for - with seasoned firewood, good quality coal or a combination of firewood and coal
Features and Benefits
Firemizer is a unique solid fuel saving device that can help you create the perfect fire and has been scientifically proven to reduce the burn rate of your fuel. It is made up of a special blend of stainless steel alloys that are patented and welded together to create a flexible grid which is placed on the base of your stove or hearth. The heat is spread evenly to create the perfect fire. Firemizer will make sure all the fuel is thoroughly burnt allowing you to enjoy your fire for longer.
- The Firemizer, a Stainless Steel Heat Grid Fire Optimizer will make your fire last longer and burn less fuel in solid fuel fires and stoves.
- The Firemizer will spread heat more evenly to make your fire burn longer and use less fuel.
- Place Firemizer on the base of your fire or stove, then build your fire with wood or coal as usual.
- Simply brush ashes off between fires, and start enjoying your fires more.
- Firemizer is highly durable and can easily withstand the heat of a domestic fire.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Material - Acrylic Colour description - Black Suitable for - Strictly for use with electric wall hung & inset fires. Consult manufacturers instructions if unsure prior to use
This Chimney draught excluder is a simple way to block draughts and reduce heat loss through unused, open fireplaces. Its clever design works by being a little bit bigger than the flue, so it can grip on to the sides and hold itself in place. Simply push up into the ...
This Black stove spray paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting matt finish on stove bodies & any metal surface. Simply spray and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers 1.5 m² per litre on average. ...
This Extension rod is designed to extend the reach of the chimney draught excluder for higher up chimney throats. Its clever design works by being a little bit bigger than the flue, so it can grip on to the sides and hold itself in place. Simply thread onto the chimney ...