Focal Point Lycia Black LED Electric Fire
- Home Delivery Order by 3pm for next day delivery (excluding Saturday, Sunday & bank holidays). Due to the bank holiday, please allow an additional 3 days for orders placed after 25th May
- Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This electric fire features a which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Switch type - Switch
- 3 years Manufacturer
Features and Benefits
- The Led flame effect give a realistic flame pattern and is efficient to run
- Heat is dispersed from the front of the fire under the hood
- Thermal safety cut out switch
- Electric fires do not need a chimney or flue
- Can be fitted freestanding with the fitted spacer frame, or inset the fire by removing the spacer frame.
|Fuel bed type||Coal effect|
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heat output||2 kW|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
|Recess requirement||(H)550mm (W)390mm (D)66mm|
|Fittings included||Fittings included|
Help & Advice
There’s nothing like sitting round a fire during the colder months. Deciding to add a fire to your home doesn’t just have to be about keeping you warm – they create a striking feature in your living room, dining room or bedroom, whatever the weather.
We’ll take you through your options based on the kind of home you live in. Often people who live in new builds or flats think they cannot have a fire, but that’s not the case. We'll look at the variety of fires we offer and explain how they work and the different fuel types they might require. When it comes to finding the ideal look, a lot of our range is available in both gas and electric options, so you won’t need to compromise on style. Plus, you can mix and match your fire with its surrounding elements to create looks that are truly unique.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery