Forest Garden Timber Strut (H)2400mm (W)100mm, Pack of 10
[This is a block of tabs..]
The ideal way to give your garden privacy, and a simple, traditional look, you can use these timber struts to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's been agricised to maximise it's life span, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Treated - Agricised
Features and Benefits
Agricised posts have incisions at the point of ground contact to help the preservative penetrate deeper, offering increased protection against rot
- Premium agricised struts, incised for increased protection where the post faces risk of decay, allows wood preservative to penetrate deeper into the wood, offering effective and consistent protection
- Machine-rounded timber with an anti-twist, 4-sided point
- Pressure-treated using a Celcure preservative system, offering a high level of protection
- Suitable for providing additional support for straining posts
- Low cost, top quality option for traditional perimeter fencing
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The ideal way to give your garden privacy, and a simple, traditional look, you can use these timber fence posts to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's been pressure treated to maximise it's life span, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack. Guarantee - 15 years ...