Galvanised Steel Sheet Lath (L)2500mm (W)700mm
- For use as a carrier for render/plaster where there is an insufficient key, support and/or risk of cracking
- Use with undercoat plaster or render
- Designed for interior applications with Gypsum based undercoat plasters or cement based render
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Reduces the risk of cracking in plaster
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Can span up to 300mm between fixings
- Complies with EN13658-1
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed