Galvanised Steel Stop Bead (L)2400mm (W)60mm
- Use to create a straight, clean edge for ending plaster
- Use when creating a straight stop end for 2 coat plaster or render
- Designed for interior applications using 10mm 2 coat Gypsum/cement based plaster
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Mesh wing adds strength and increases bond
- Reinforces plaster edges to prevent accidental damage
- Can be fixed with plaster, adhesive or mechanical fixings
- Complies with EN13658-1
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed