Grange Traditional Sage Green Patio Pergola
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Grange Traditional patio pergola painted in stylish sage green is a great way to provide a focal point to a patio or over a doorway.
- Pressure treated
- Guarantee - 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This natural looking pergola will add style to your garden, giving a unique focal point for your patio as a focal point over the front, rear or side doorway to your house
- Grow climbing plants up the sides of this structure to create an attractive natural canopy
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Painted in an elegant sage green colour
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and all fixings provided. Minimum 2 persons are required to build this unit
- Love your garden and make the most of your outdoor space with this fantastic structure available from B&Q
|Colour description||Sage green|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A pergola is basically an open roof, set on posts or columns. They are great for encouraging trailing plants such as wisteria or honeysuckle to spread up and over them and providing welcome shade in a sunny patch.
Pergolas can be placed at the entrance to your garden, over a pathway, against a wall to shade a seating area or are ideal for framing an ornament.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery