Growing Success Weed Killer
- Product rating
This ready to use weed killer is ideal for clearing large areas of wasteland or gardens from tree stumps and weeds. It's easy to apply, use diluted in a sprayer or watering can or neat by pouring or brushing. Use all year, but best when weeds are actively growing and this product is not suitable for use on lawns. It covers 70m² so you can ensure areas of all sizes are treated.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Systemic action kills above and below the ground
- Purpose: Is ideal for clearing large areas of wasteland or gardens from tree stumps and weeds
- Suitability: For clearing large areas of wasteland, tree stumps and garden of weeds
- Usage: Use all year, but best when weeds are actively growing and this product is not suitable for use on lawns
- Safety feature: Child and pet friendly after drying
- Chemical care: Keep in original container, store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children and pets
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for fun and relaxation. It's easy to keep it looking good too.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.