Hotpoint TDHP871RP White Freestanding Condenser Dryer, 8 kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
The Hotpoint white TDHP 871 RP Freestanding Tumble Dryer includes the most recent technology combined with a sleek and stylish design and an A+ Energy Rating. With an amazing 8kg drum capacity this dryer is suitable for large families and boasts special features such as Sensor Drying, which enables you to 'set and forget' your drying with the knowledge that it will dry perfectly to the level you have specified, and Anti-Allergy technology that uses constant temperatures for an extended period to neutralise allergens. You can even save your favourite cycles with the Memory function and pick the start time with our handy Delay Timer. This appliance also includes a large capacity water bottle, which means you can get through more loads without emptying, and the Purse Filter, which has a simple design making it easy to remove and empty without getting covered in fluff!
- Guarantee - 1 year labour 10 year parts
- Energy rating - A+
Features and Benefits
- Heat Pump Technology is so efficient can reduces energy bill by approximately 50%
- Anti Allergy - Our anti-allergy programme uses high temperature control technology to remove 99.9% of major allergens, including dust mites, fungi, bacteria and pollen to help protect families with sensitive skin
- Fibre Protect Plus - A range of programmes specially designed to dry a wide variety of fabrics so your laundry is kept looking great and in tip top condition
- Anti Aging - Our innovative wave design drum and lifters make sure your clothes are gently floating on a cushion of air to keep their natural softness and colour
- Anti Tangle Technology - The reverse tumble action helps get your clothes dry evenly and without tangling, so they are less creased and easier to iron
|Annual power consumption||306kWh/year|
|Drying Conditions||8 kg drying capacity|
|Number of preset programmes||8|
|Timer||1 to 24 hour timer|
|Safety feature||Child Safety Lock|
|Noise sound pressure||72dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery