Hotpoint WMXTF742KUK Black Freestanding Washing Machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
This freestanding washing machine from Hotpoint will neatly slot into your new or existing kitchen space and with an A+ energy effecieny rating you can be sure to keep your energy bills to a minimum.
- Guarantee - 10 years Manufacturer parts, including 1 year labour
- Energy rating - A++
- Water consumption per cycle - 48.28 L
- Annual water consumption - 10623 L
Features and Benefits
Perfect for busy households this Hotpoint washing machine has a wash setting for your every need, the express programmes are great for those forgotten last minute football kit washes and the digital display makes it easy to keep track of wash progress.
- Variable temperature and spin speed - to help you get the wash result for your clothes
- Anti-allergy - uses a combination of high temperature technology and extra rinses to neutralise and remove 99.9% of major allergens, including dust mites and pollen
- Anti-stain technology removes 20 of the most stubborn everyday stains without pre-soaking
- Woolmark platinum care - a delicate wash programme that uses an extra gentle drum action and low spin speeds to stop clothes rubbing together and keep them looking beautiful for longer
- Self-cleaning draining pump helps protect your machine from damage
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||192kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||16|
|Timer||24 hour timer delay|
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Noise sound pressure||80dB(A)|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery