Indesit IDCL85BHK Black Freestanding Condenser Dryer, 8 kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Indesit Ecotime condensor dryer with its large 8kg capacity is perfect for busy homes. The dryer features an automatic sensor which means there is no need for you to keep checking if your washing is dry; built into the drum is a sensor that monitors moisture levels and stops the drum when your clothes are perfectly dry.
- Guarantee - 1 year labour 10 year parts
- Energy rating - B
Features and Benefits
- Humidity Sensor Drying Technology constantly monitors humidity and temperature for utmost fibre care
- Dual, Anti-Tangle rotation - Dry your clothes evenly and without tangling to make them last even longer
- Crease Care - Pre and Post-Creasecare keep your clothes crease free by occasionally tumbling the load with no heat – the ideal drying solution if you’re not around at the end of the cycle
- Sensor Drying Technology - Specially designed moisture sensors carefully monitor when the load is dried to one of three selected levels – Cupboard dry, Hanger dry or Iron dry – so your clothes are protected from over drying and you’re not wasting energy.
|Annual power consumption||306kWh/year|
|Drying Conditions||8 kg drying capacity|
|Number of preset programmes||16|
|Economy wash option||Economy wash options|
|Timer||3, 6 or 9 hour delay timer|
|Safety feature||Child Safety Lock|
|Noise sound pressure||68dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery