JG Speedfit Barrier Pipe Coil (Dia)15mm (L)25m
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Our pex pipe is made of 5 layers, the centre of which is a blue coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system, reducing the effect of corrosion on metal components. Due to its low thermal conductivity, when carrying hot water, Speedfit pipe is cooler and therefore safer to touch. Note: JG Speedfit pipe inserts must be used.
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Pex material
- Manufactured and kitemarked to British Standard BS7291: Part 3: Class S
- Lightweight and flexible
- Lead free and non toxic
|Type||Barrier pipe coil|
|Material||Cross linked Polyethylene (PE-X)|
|Standard||BS 7291 parts 1, 2 and 3, class S|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|BBA approved||BBA approved|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed