JG Speedfit Brass Cylinder Connector (Dia)15 mm
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Manufactured in DZR Brass
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- No scale build up and corrossion Free
- BSI and WRAS approved
|BSP thread size||1/2"|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|Standard||BS 7291 / PT1 / PT3|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Ease of application||JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed