JG Speedfit Emergency Shut Off Tap (Dia)15mm
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Push-fit fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. The valve allows isolation of appliances such as a washing machine or dishwasher for maintenance or installation. Simply push the valve fully on to the pipe and thread the appliance hose on to the valve. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods.
- Not suitable for central heating systems
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- BSI and WRAS approved
|Type||Emergency shut off tap|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed