JG Speedfit Flexible Tap Connectors with Valve (Dia)15mm (L)500mm, Pack of 2
you save £2.75
- Guarantee - 2 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Hand tightened only Flexi Hose for the connection of plastic or copper pipe onto a male thread appliance such as a tap. On one end the hose features a push fit connection for a supply pipe. On the other end there is a plastic nut which can be hand tightened on to a tap or male thread. Should the need arise to demount the pipe simply push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The flexi hose also features a valve to isolate the water supply. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- WRAS approved
- 6 Bar @ 65 °C
- Not suitable for central heating system
- PVC Hose Material
|Type||Flexible tap connectors with valve|
|Standard||BS 7291 parts 1, 2 and 3, class S|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|BBA approved||BBA approved|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed