JG Speedfit Plastic Push-Fit (Dia)10 mm
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods. Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and corrosion Free
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|Standard||BS 7291 / PT1 / PT3|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Ease of application||JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed