Keter Rattan-Effect Anthracite Hanging Planter 14 "
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Provides both a decorative touch and practical use for growing plants
- The plants shown are suggestions for use - planter is ready to be filled with plants of your choice
Features and Benefits
- Rattan-effect finish, suitable for locations all around the home and garden
- Stainlress steel hanging chain
- Up to 15kg loading capacity
- Sealed inner bowl and drainage plug for indoor use
|Loading||Up to 15kg|
|Location||Exterior or interior|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Brick planters are an ideal place to grow plants that need different soil conditions from the ones in your flowerbeds. A raised planter is also easier to reach if you find it difficult to crouch or kneel at ground level and is just four low brick walls built in a square or rectangular shape.
When choosing which plant pot to make use of there are a range of factors to consider. Picking the right container can end up making a big difference to your plant's health and life span, as well as the overall effect or style which is created by your garden. Before making any purchases you need to have enough information to match your plant with a suitable container, or the other way round.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery