Loctite All Plastics Superglue 2G
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
A superglue from Loctite, ideal for repairing figurines, costume jewellery, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals & o-rings.
- Suitable for bonding leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber & plastics such as plexiglass™, polycarbonate, polystyrene, pvc, polyethylene & polypropylene
- Solvent free, dries clear
- Resistant to moisture, motor oil, leaded petrol, isopropanol & Freon TA
Features and Benefits
This Loctite All Plastics super glue is a two-part cyanoacrylate adhesive that sets in seconds and develops tremendous strength, with as little as one drop. The activator primes hard-to-bond surfaces such as polyproylene and polyethylene, with no mixing required. It is resistant to water, most chemicals and freezing temperatures.
- Dries transparent for invisible repairs
- Sets in seconds so no clamping is required
- No mixing needed for eases of application
- The activator bonds difficult to bond plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and PTFE/Teflon
- Self piercing anti-clog cap for ease of application
|Chemical care||Irritant, use in a well ventilated area & wear gloves, replace lid after use. Keep out of reach of children|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A superglue from UniBond, ideal for fixing damaged walking shoes, fixing guttering, repairing a broken shower head. Suitable for bonding glass, tiles, rubber, stone, mirror, metals, paper, leather, ceramic, wood & concrete Dries clear Moisture resistant Permanently flexible, sandable and paintable
This thermal liner adhesive is suitable for all wallpapers, especially wallrock thermally efficient wallpapers, polystyrene insulation products, pur sound insulation and latex sound insulation and covers 2 rolls on average. Contains fungicide - Moisture resistant, prevents mould, yeast and fungal growth