Mac Allister 1/4" Torque Wrench
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Maximum torque (hard) - 25 Nm
- Rotation direction - Forward & reverse
- Purpose - For tightening screws or bolts where a specific tension is required
Features and Benefits
- Adjusting components, helping prevent costly damage or dangerous loosening of bolts.
- Torque range: 5 - 25 nm, +/- 4% accuracy
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with - 200mm high leverage combination pliers, 200mm high leverage long nose pliers, 180mm high leverage diagonal pliers, 250mm ratcheting water pump pliers, 200mm adjustable wrench and zipped canvas case Purpose - For cutting steel wire: 1.6 mm; spring wire: 1.6 mm Suitable for - A wide range of ...