Mac Allister 1/4" Torque Wrench
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Maximum torque (hard) - 25 Nm
- Rotation direction - Forward and reverse
- Purpose - For tightening screws or bolts where a specific tension is required
Features and Benefits
- Adjusting components, helping prevent costly damage or dangerous loosening of bolts.
- Torque range: 5 - 25 nm, +/- 4% accuracy
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Rotation direction||Forward and reverse|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with - 18 x 3/8" Dr. Sockets (6-23mm), 13 x 1/4" Dr. Sockets (4-14mm), 20 x 1/2" Dr. Sockets (8-32mm. 3 x Dr. Ratchet Handles (1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"), 1 x 1/2" Dr. sliding T head: 3/8"(F) x 1/2"(M), 1 x 1/4" Dr. coupler, 3 x Dr. universal joints ...
Comes with - 200mm high leverage combination pliers, 200mm high leverage long nose pliers, 180mm high leverage diagonal pliers, 250mm ratcheting water pump pliers, 200mm adjustable wrench and zipped canvas case Purpose - For cutting steel wire: 1.6 mm; spring wire: 1.6 mm Suitable for - A wide range of ...