Mac Allister 25.44 cc Petrol Brushcutter
you save £22
This Mac Allister 25.44cc petrol brushcutter is ideal for cutting tall grass and brush in fields and ditches.
- Cutting width - 330 mm
- Guarantee - 2 years Guarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Includes adjustable double harness for operator comfort
- Clutch gives full control of the machine. The transmission is also less stressed, clutch assures a longer working life of the machine
- Easy start system
- Ergonomic bike handle with soft grip
- With the metal blade you can also brush tough brambles, brushwood and small shrubs
|Material||Metal & plastic|
|Handle type||Ergonomically designed rubberised soft grip handle|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Hedges are excellent features which can provide additional privacy, a great habitat for birds or other wildlife and a tidy border for your garden. Most hedges are not especially high maintenance, but do require a trim every now and then to prevent them losing their shape or casting unwanted shade.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed